Thursday, August 14, 2008

ready for action

I just got back to my apartment after a rather exhausting trip to Ann Arbor. I meant to sleep on the plane so that I could watch more Olympics tonight, but I ended up spending the majority of the flight reading a romance novel, which probably wasn't smart -- I have to be at the office at 8am tomorrow, which is not nice.

But, I just watched the 4x100 men's freestyle relay that played Sunday night while I was on my way to the airport -- I obviously knew who won because it was one of the biggest races of the entire Olympics, due to trash-talking by the French and the fact that it contributed to Michael Phelps' amazing golden journey, but the race was still awesome even if I knew what happened. Now I'm waiting for Tammy to get back from a visit to the south bay so that I can watch some gymnastics, but I can't stay up too late.

However, after work tomorrow, I'm dedicating myself solely to Olympics, and it's going to be all Olympics all the time until they're over. YAY.

No comments: