Wednesday, February 25, 2009

he'll violate your geneva convention!

I adore Craig Ferguson. This, you know. However, the episode I'm watching (from last Friday) is a true winner. He went off on the Swiss and how they offer to just hold everyone's coats while they have wars, and then end up with all their money. Then he went off on zee Germans before doing one of his Sean Connery impersonations! J'adore!

Today was surprisingly good, despite the fact that it was insane. I made it to the office by seven, and did not get stabbed on the way there; in fact, I was able to get there during a break in the showers, so I didn't get wet. I worked straight until 5:30pm, in meetings all morning and then in a strategy session all afternoon, before going to dinner with five of the managers from my North America management team (including my boss and our director). It was all quite delightful, although now I'm completely stuffed. I should probably do some more work, but I think I'll go to bed instead; I have to be in Mountain View by 8am tomorrow, which is tragic.

Okay, you get no more content and will have to put up with this boring blog post. I shall try to return to my regularly-scheduled verbosity tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: