Thursday, February 19, 2009

pepperoni and rocks for mama

I just watched a Craig interview that was so awesome that I had to watch it again. He interviewed David Boreanaz from "Bones", and it was one of the funniest interviews I've ever seen. You'll just have to trust me since I think I'm the only person I know who is obsessed with Craig -- at least it's more socially acceptable than being obsessed with Sean Connery, since Craig is not quite old enough to be my father, while the esteemed Sir Sean is old enough to be my grandfather.

Today was kind of blah. My meetings were fine, but they were basically straight from 9am to 6:30pm. Because I've been in straight meetings for days, I am v. v. far behind on emails, and so I worked from the time I got home until now. Luckily tomorrow is Friday -- but I haven't started the story for my class, so I'll have to write all of tomorrow evening, when what I really want to do is either watch tv or work on my book.

Also, I got a rejection letter from an agent today; not one of the agents who had a part of my manuscript, so this was just a form rejection, but it was still a little disheartening. But, I also got a belated valentine from my grandmother, so at least my mailbox wasn't completely depressing. I'm ready to hear back from everyone else, but I'm not holding my breath.

Luckily, I have dreams of Maui to tide me over, and so I'm going to go to bed so that I can slip into my anticipatory dreamland. Goodnight!

No comments: