Sunday, April 26, 2009

tonto, jump on it

Today was a totally action-packed day! I spent the morning cleaning my bathroom and kitchen, vacuuming, changing my sheets and duvet cover, and taking care of other things around the house. I spent my afternoon working in a cafe with Adit (who was entertaining as always) and attempting to create a website that is worth showing to the public. I spent the evening at The Hidden Vine (a winebar a few blocks from my place) with Chris, and then went over to a going-away party for Alaska Matt and Kia, from which I just returned. Now, Terry is spending the night with me, and we will likely have brunch tomorrow morning before I get back to the grind.

So, it was all quite lovely! I feel like a real twenty-seven-year-old for one day and one day only before I go back to hermit land. And hermit moment starts now -- goodnight!

No comments: