Monday, April 06, 2009

you've gotta be stronger than the story

There is still much that I should do tonight, but in the interest of maximizing my functionality tomorrow, I'm going to bed instead. It's a rare day that I'm double-booked for meetings before 9am, but tomorrow is one of those days -- I have a 7:30-8:30am meeting that I'm going to have to leave early so that I can go to an 8-9:30am meeting. Bleh.

But, today wasn't too bad, despite my endless stream of meetings. The best thing that happened was that I got my finished photos from the photographer! I've posted them at the end of this post, and I've already turned one into my Sara Wampler profile and one into my Sara Ramsey profile. I still need to fill out the form for the Golden Heart press release, but with photos in my possession, I'm one step closer to being done with that process.

On a more ridiculous note, I spent a couple of minutes tonight practicing my Sara Ramsey signature. Not that I have any fans at all, but my friend Joy had requested a signed photo, and I decided to sign it with my pseudonym. But, it's hard to sign a name that isn't your own and give it any sort of flair at all! So, I signed a piece of paper with my Sharpie about forty times until I felt like I had something worthy of Joy. I'm doing something a bit funky with the "R" in Ramsey (starting it as an upstroke from the bottom, rather than starting at the top, moving down, and then looping back up to the top of the R), but it seems to work with my casual "S" (since I'm not physically gifted enough to be able to have two completely different "Sara" signatures).

Okay, that was too much insight into my silliness for one night. If you have a preference between the two photos below, let me know!




















1 comment:

Mahin said...

i like the 2nd one!