Monday, May 25, 2009

Possible Dresses - Round Two

Continuing...these are the second-tier dresses that I love, but may not fit in for the family photos. Thoughts?

Dress four: this is a black maxidress that looks super hot, but it may look too hot for a family wedding. Also, it's super maxi -- I need to get it shortened by about five inches, and even then it will skim the ground.

Dress five: super cute with a lot of nice detail around the bodice and subtle pinstripes that don't show well in the photo; but, is it too business?

Dress six: I love this dress, but the pink may be too out-there in the sea of blacks and navies that I've heard my relatives are wearing.

Dress seven: this is another dress whose detail is not showing well in photos, but it would likely look good with my relatives.

Vote!

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

~Wamp said...

I'm confused, round two implies round one is over. Shouldn't this be group 1, group 2? Do we vote for one in each? Also, the cousin wearing shorts was not overruled when I was there, it was mentioned at Easter and the question was quote "Does he have to wear pants" and by saying "No" I assume bridezilla thought the alternative would be that he wear a kilt or something… so shorts were not immediately banned but may have been blocked in a later ruling once she realized what "no pants" meant. I myself intended upon an orange shirt, since orange is my summer color, but that was frowned upon, so I really have no idea now, probably black or navy because that seems to be the only thing we are allowed to wear for pictures. Nothing I love more than an oppressive wedding, thank goodness I still haven't RSVP'd, as of yet I'm not forced to attend!

Anonymous said...

I think you all should wear what the heck you want to wear and deal with the wrath after the fact...

By the way the word verification is aunti...is that an omen??

Sara said...

@wamp - wear your orange shirt, I will wear the teal or pink dresses, and we can ensure that Aunt B won't want any pictures taken of us together

@anonymous - I don't want to deal with the wrath - I would rather instigate my brother and cousin to wear something ridiculous, and then capture favorite niece/nephew status by wearing an appropriate outfit. Score!