Monday, May 25, 2009

you want a piece of me

I'm sitting in the San Francisco airport, waiting for my flight to Detroit. I had a lovely first half of the day - I woke up around 7:30 (to a request for a full manuscript from an agent who wasn't even part of the ongoing agent madness -- when it rains it pours), and accomplished some stuff around the house. Oniel came over around 10:30 and Adit picked us up shortly thereafter for brunch in the south bay with the boys. It was essentially the boys' drawgroup plus me, Timmy Timer, Connie, and Jav's girlfriend, since Adit, Chris, John, Zach, Jav, and Fauxneil were all in attendance. We had a lovely time, and brunch was delicious.

But maybe it was nostalgia overload, or maybe the food wasn't as good as I thought, because I've been vaguely nauseated the rest of the day. Hopefully I'm just nervous about my impending agent talks -- which I actually hope is the case, because I'm going to be seriously perturbed if I get sick on my flight. I'll just have to hope for the best.

Okay, no more iPhone blogging -- I need to take my contacts out and get on my flight. You'll get more content tomorrow as per usual -- in the meantime, vote on a dress for me to wear to Aunt Becky's wedding! Goodnight!

2 comments:

eccentric cat lady someday said...

Firewall at work precludes viewing of the dresses. Besides, if I voted, it would only add credence to the currently unearned bridezilla title.

If you're still looking for a cat - I know where there are a couple. One recently received a lion cut at the "Smitten Kitten" groomer.

Sara said...

@eccentric cat lady: I will let you vote in secret when I get home so that no one knows that you controlled my choice! And I may have to take you up on your cat offer -- seeing if I'm still allergic to your cats is the ultimate test.