Monday, May 04, 2009

uh let me tell ya how we do it in california

This is a four minute post. I had a smashing headache all day, likely precipitated by not sleeping well last night; I woke up at two a.m. after a nightmare in which I was covered in fire ants, and I had to get out of bed to convince myself that my legs were not actually on fire. So, I came home early, did some work from home, made some excellent veggie fajitas, and watched an episode of Craig.

But, I did reread all 170 pages that I have of Ferguson and Madeleine's story -- while I didn't get up quite as early as I planned, I did make it to Starbucks for an hour before work. The good news is that I love what I have so far (you can read more on zee romance blog); the bad news is that I still have ~50,000 words to write before the first draft is done. So, I should go to bed so that I can get cracking!

I shall leave you with this totally awesome video -- it's the opening to Craig's 4/20 show, and it's worth spending <3mins of your life on. Craig is clearly the best thing on television. Goodnight!

1 comment:

~Wamp said...

Awesome video! Thanks for posting it!