Monday, May 03, 2010

back in san francisco, oh so briefly

After waking up mildly hungover, having a lovely breakfast with "Celeste", packing up and checking out, and sitting through a flight to Houston, a two hour layover, and a flight to San Francisco, I'm home and ready to tackle the next ten days. Happily I was able to change my ticket to get an 8pm flight to San Francisco (arriving at 10pm), rather than a 9pm flight to San Jose (arriving at 11pm, with a 1+hr drive home). So, that was a v. good thing, and will hopefully make tomorrow a bit easier.

Celeste and I had an awesome trip; even though I'm sunburned, and even though we should have done our heaviest drinking on a night other than the night before our flight out, I feel more relaxed than one would think after a long weekend. That relaxation will go away immediately, since I have four days to pack my apartment before moving on Friday, but at least I'm relaxed right now. It was great to hang out with Celeste for a couple of days, and hopefully I will see her again soon.

Unfortunately, I desperately need to sleep now; I have to be crazy productive at work so that I can get out a little early and start the packing madness. Goodnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meanwhile, back at the farm, WCHS did not even nominate anyone to the DSM Register academic all star list. Lineville-Clio and Seymour made nominations, but not Wayne.

Slater

Sara said...

@Slater - that's pretty upsetting.