Friday, June 22, 2012

this one is for the boys in the polos

I'm super tired and my neck hurts, so I'm going to go to bed v. shortly. I should be out having fun with other convention goers, but I'm stressing about Nick and Ellie and didn't feel like attending a Monte Carlo theme party, so I stayed in and wrote instead. Today was mostly fun, though; I met some of my favorite authors, met a bunch of readers whom I hopefully hooked on the premise for my series, gave out some swag, bought some awesome fudge, etc., etc.

You can read more details on zee romance blog if you're so inclined. I'm trying to get serious about writing there more often (I know I've said that at least a dozen times), and I think the only way it's going to work for me is if I write sort of a cleaned up version of this blog for that blog -- more of a stream of consciousness what happened to me today type thing, rather than coming up with topics on fashion, lifestyles, history, etc. That means this blog may get sparser, even if I still write in it every night and use this one as my outlet for blame-it-on-the-alcohol type posts. I'm not going to abandon this one entirely, of course; I'm only six posts away from 2500 posts, which is both frightening and much too long of a streak to break.

Anyway, now I need to sleep so that I can participate in stuff tomorrow -- goodnight!

No comments: