Tuesday, May 07, 2013

she'll absolutely drive you wild

I meant to go to bed two hours ago, but that lament is not exactly an unusual occurrence. Still, I have to get up relatively early tomorrow if I'm going to get some work done, finish repacking, and hang out with the parents for a bit before going back to the airport. I'm flying back to San Francisco tomorrow, where I will trade my #smalltownlife for the usual hustle and grind of my commute, the stupid Marina kids, and my attempts to have a social life while writing a million books. Life is hard.

Anyway, today was fine; I worked all day, then slacked off to go into town with my mom and to go out to feed my grandma's cats with my dad. He must be getting soft, since he feeds those cats almost every night rather than encouraging them to go find greener pastures (or rodent populations) elsewhere. I spent the evening alternating between unproductive attempts to answer email, paying vague attention to whatever hit shows were on CBS tonight, and then working on my Sara Ramsey site some more (it's up and live at sararamsey.com, should you have any feedback). Now, sadly, I really must sleep - goodnight!

No comments: