Sunday, July 14, 2013

even when the sky is falling down

I'm way too sleepy to blog, so this is all you're getting. But I wanted to make sure that I mentioned Vidya so that she can pull one stroke ahead of Adit in the competition for 'most-labeled' on my blog - I saw her and her cousin for brunch, but I didn't see Adit, so he's losing ground.

The rest of my day was uneventful; I got up at 7:45 and went to Fort Mason, where I met up with a writing friend and wrote eight pages. Then I ran all sorts of errands (dry cleaning, mani/pedi of which I somehow messed up the pedi - annoying, Walgreens, the bank, etc) and had a v lowkey dinner with Terry. And now that I have a list of all the stuff I need to do tomorrow and the realization that none of it is going to get done, I'm going to take my little ulcer friend and go to bed. Goodnight!

No comments: