Thursday, July 25, 2013

there are many things i would like to turn you onto

I'm in a moderately less shitty mood, but I'm still just as sick as I was yesterday, which is super annoying. I got up this morning at 6:30 and was going to make it down to the office...but the act of getting dressed wore me out, so I decided to work from home. Unfortunately, the internet was not being very cooperative, and unfortunately I had so much to get done that I felt compelled to slog like crazy when I wasn't in meetings, but I still managed a half-hour nap this afternoon, which may have saved me.

I didn't stop working until almost seven, and then I had to drag myself down the street for a massage, which I sniffled through in a most pathetic way. I also missed Nathan's birthday party, which I was supposed to go to post-massage, but I'm in no state to go out. And now, I really should sleep; I need to make it into the office tomorrow, partially to do a couple of key tasks and partially to retrieve my car, but I want to leave Mountain View at noon to avoid the predicted carmageddon that will result tomorrow night, when there are several concerts and sporting events all starting at the same time. Boo. Goodnight!

No comments: