Monday, July 15, 2013

take you where you want to be

I'm on my phone, in Atlanta, and it's nearly three am here, so I must be lonely. Jhokes. Sssanyway, I spent the day packing, and I ended up fitting eight dresses, four tops, jeans, unmentionables, and five pairs of shoes into my carry-on, so I felt quite pleased with myself. Terry was kind enough to take me to the airport, where she said goodbye (or good riddance). Everything at the airport was smooth, our plane boarded in record time...and then we sat for an hour due yo a maintenance issue. Boo.

But the flight was fine, and I had a glass of wine and wrote ten pages, so that was all good. And now I desperately need to sleep - I have a ton of work to do tomorrow, and I need yo find the Atlanta office if I want to be productive (or, more to the point, if I want free food). Goodnight!

No comments: