Friday, October 14, 2016

i love cheap thrills

I caught up on a lot of things that were necessary to feel human again - three loads of laundry, for example, which I'd been putting off since getting back from Iowa thanks to my stupid cold. I also did some things that were unnecessary, but good for my sanity - I tried a new recipe for bolognese sauce, which took several hours, but the sauce was to die for (it would be great in lasagna; the gluten free penne I put it on wasn't quite as delightful, but c'est la vie). And I talked to Katie, who always delights me (especially when she teaches me a fabulously dirty word - not that she would do that, since she's an upstanding citizen, but even upstanding citizens say things like 'Poonghazi' in the current election cycle).

sssanyway. I did not, however, write as much as I had intended to, because I'm apparently a lazy wench. A lazy wench who is running very behind on her deadline...which means I should probably sleep so that I can try again tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: