Tuesday, October 28, 2014

come on hide your lovers underneath the covers

Another brutal day - this refrain is likely getting as old for you as it is for me. I woke up at six, wrote until eight (successfully!), worked until ten, trained with Alyssa, and then slogged relentlessly until 4:30 (okay, not so relentless - I did take a break for coffee, but I consider that a requirement these days). Then I endured an almost two-hour commute, since clearly everyone wanted to come home and watch the Giants/Royals game. And as it turned out, everyone was wrong in trying to get home to watch it, since it was a bloodbath.

But I got home eventually (and was even not that stabby when I finally made it here), and I went to Des Amis for the third night in a row, where I wrote again. I'm happy with how this scene finally turned out, and there's only one scene left to fix/rewrite, so I'm hoping that maybe, just maybe, I can get through it tomorrow. But either way, this fucker may actually come out sooner rather than later - we can all hope that's the case, since clearly I'm going to go crazy if I don't get done with Thorington soon.

Now, though, after doing an hour of work for the day job to wrap up my day of brutality, I must sleep so I can do it all again tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: