Tuesday, October 14, 2014

shut up and dance

Today was another long day of working, but I was mostly successful in my slogging. I also left the office at a reasonable hour so that I could walk into the city center while it was still almost light out (okay, maybe not, since it started raining on my walk). I had an earlyish supper at an Italian place with gluten-free pasta, then walked back to my hotel, did a bit more stuff online, and packed all my stuff for tomorrow's flight. I have to get up at 5:30ish so that I can go to the airport, which is likely going to suck, but my reward for getting up is going home, so I think I can do it.

By this time tomorrow, I should be three-ish hours from landing in San Francisco - fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly, since I would like to make it home without serious drama. Europe has been very fun, but I'm very ready to get back to my regularly scheduled like (and hopefully get Thorington's book out this weekend so that I can fully move on to better and more interesting things). Goodnight!

No comments: