Tuesday, May 30, 2006

upcoming revelry

Okay, you don't get much out of me right now, since I just posted an absurdly-long recount of my Edinburgh trip, which you will probably lose interest in anyway. Also, I have nothing of interest to report today either; I worked all day, which shouldn't surprise you, and now I intend to sleep all night (after procuring dinner; I'm writing this from the office). I also intend to finalize my trip to South Africa, and I'm so freaking excited--I think we're going to stay in a bonafide mansion with a butler and a pool and a gym and everything, which is totally sweet. It is particularly sweet because we're going at the lowest of the low seasons, and so split between all of us it's only $47 per night for a five bedroom, state-of-the-art luxury villa. Mmm. I predict much debauchery in my future. Now, though, I predict much fish-and-chips in my future...have a great night, everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you visited the Lucky Charm factory in Dublin yet? Can you obtain the Leprechaun's signature for me? I would like a souvenir box of only pink hearts, yellow moons, blue diamonds, green clovers and orange stars.