Saturday, November 22, 2008

my public persona

Trolling through my usual suspects on my Google Reader (it's a blog aggregator, for those of you who don't use it), I found a link to typealyzer.com. It purports to determine the 'personality' of your blog by analyzing your entries and determining what your thought process was while writing it.

My blogging personality is:

ESFP - The Performers

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.

I've said before that my blog personality, while accurate in the sense that I don't lie (except lies in omission) about what's going on in my life, is not 100% 'me' -- so perhaps a performer-style personality for my blog is right on. In real life I'm an ENTJ (although the last test I took said I was back to an ENTP, so maybe I'm softening in my old age) -- but either way, I've never been termed a Sensing or a Feeling, but have always been strong on the iNtuition and Thinking.

Okay, no more internets -- I should go out and write!

No comments: