Wednesday, November 11, 2009

i'm on top of the world, the coolest kid in the neighborhood

The title line is a complete lie. I'm exhausted; I was at the office from 9 to 4:30, came home to beat traffic, made dinner, had a conference call at 7pm, and then worked straight from 7:30pm until now (11:45pm). Ugh ugh ugh. I mean, I feel a lot better about where I am with the day job and got enough done that tomorrow won't be a complete disaster for me (even if it could well be for some other people), but it still wasn't ideal. It particularly wasn't ideal because I have to be back down in Mountain View by 8am tomorrow, which means that I have to get up in about six hours.

That means it's time to go to bed. Apologies for this being such a lame post; this is just a generally lame week, so I'm sorry. Goodnight!

No comments: