Thursday, November 19, 2009

really not into coming up with a title

So, today was fine, but it really wasn't all that great; I wasn't nearly as productive as I should have been, probably because I had to get to the office for a 7:30am meeting and lost interest in everything after that. I did have lunch with Marci, which was nice, and I spent some time with Joy and Natasha, so it wasn't all bad. I also tried to go to this talk by Alton Brown (of Food Network fame), but thirty minutes before the talk was supposed to start, the biggest venue on campus had already filled up, so I abandoned the attempt.

I left work around five, stopped at Starbucks, and then called my dad to wish him a happy birthday (happy birthday, Daddy!) The drive home took an hour and a half, and then I proceeded to waste more time by sitting on the couch and watching whatever Adit happened to come across (in tonight's case, a Biography feature on Oasis, part of a feature on Amy Winehouse, twenty minutes of 'The Green Mile', and the beginning of 'The Predator'). Now, on that incredibly boring note, it's time for bed!

No comments: