Monday, December 14, 2009

over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore

I'm going to bed immediately, so this likely isn't even a four-minute post. My day consisted of work (which is not interesting), lunch with Joy (which was fun and provided a good conversation, which I shan't repeat here), and three hours of Christmas shopping (which I can't discuss for fear of tipping my hand to the recipients). After shopping (during which I was relatively good, buying no gifts for myself other than the requisite stock-up of bath and household supplies at Target), I went to Cafe Borrone in Menlo Park and had a sandwich while attempting to write for a little bit.

Unfortunately, I should have worked more today, and I have a ton of stuff to do tomorrow morning, so I'm going to go to bed right now so that I can get up early and tackle it all. Tomorrow promises to be fun if I survive the work aspect, since I have dinner plans with some old work friends...but sleep is essential. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you ever come out to boston, we need to dine at a cafe I found today called "Daisy Buchanan's." you can order a plate of general ennui with a side of adultery. (that was nerdy but i know only you would appreciate it.)

- tammy