Wednesday, June 02, 2010

we interrupt this broadcast

No real post tonight, I'm sorry to report; I came home tonight with the intention of writing for several hours, but after eating some delicious take-out sushi (I blame the planning I've been doing for my Tokyo trip for the uncontrollable craving I had for sushi tonight), I fell asleep on the couch sometime around 7:30pm, and I just woke up. I can't stay up, though -- I need to get back to sleep so that I'll be able to function tomorrow morning, particularly since I have the big boss's staff meeting at eight a.m.

But, you're not missing anything -- today was uneventful, although I did have a lovely(ish) lunch with the Chandlord, which was the only highlight of the day. The rest of it was mostly a long, boring exercise in filing expense reports, which will continue tomorrow (ugh). And with that in mind, I should really go back to sleep -- goodnight!

No comments: