Saturday, February 26, 2011

running up that hill

It's time to go to bed, but I'm slightly distracted by the extreme squeaking of the bed in the room above me (which I assume is due to people have sex, not a poltergeist). So, I've been watching some Craig and teaching myself how to knit -- isn't that a lovely juxtaposition to whatever is going on upstairs?

Today was okay; I didn't get as much done as I should have because I got caught in another Wikipedia hole (my version of the Bermuda Triangle, which I fall into and lose all track of time and can't ever seem to extricate myself). I did get up and have lunch in a different part of town (Pacific Grove), at this cute little diner that I would have enjoyed more if I had remembered that I don't particularly like omelettes. I also stopped by a knitting supply store to get needles and a skein of yarn. Then, I worked on zee romance novel this afternoon and evening, making some more progress on Ferguson's storyline. I wasn't feeling quite as good about it today as I was yesterday, if only because the amount of work is rather daunting (not in terms of how much I have to do, but rather how to organize it so that I make the changes in an order that makes sense and doesn't create more work for me in the long run). But, I'm plowing forward, and I'm eager to get the latest changes knocked out so that I can move on with my life.

And with that, I have nothing else of interest to report, so I think I'll try to sleep. Goodnight!

No comments: