Saturday, May 05, 2012

(diablo mojito)*(Infiniti)

Hello, sad people who aren't in Mexico. I had THE BEST day (and I don't use capital letters lightly, so you should accept my happiness). I didn't know what time it was all day, and I had no way or inclination to check my email or twitter, and I got some sun (but not too much), and everything I ate was wonderful, and Lauren (aka Subz) and I went drink for drink all day, which was perfect.

Really, there's nothing I can say without sounding like I'm trying to make you jealous. We all got up in our own time, hung out, and ate whatever the staff brought us. Eventually we put forth some effort and took the golf cart to the beach club, which we had practically to ourselves, where we tanned, relaxed, played in the water, ate snacks, and drank many drinks. When we were done there, we came home, showered, and went to the nearby village, where we had an amazing dinner and some dude played "Hotel California" on his guitar (which brought back fond memories of india for me and Subz). And now, I really should sleep - I think I'll sleep outside, since it's gorgeous and I can always go into my room if it gets too cold or the geckos try to eat me. Goodnight!

No comments: