Wednesday, May 02, 2012

settle for a world neither up or down

No news worth sharing today...I woke up at 7:30 and couldn't go back to sleep, which meant I'd only slept five hours, and it threw off my entire day. I did take a nap this afternoon, which made me feel somewhat better, but I have too much stuff to do to be so lazy. Then again, the stress and pressure that I'm putting on myself is crippling, which is probably why my to-do list feels so overwhelming...sigh. If I could stop feeling like everything was so do-or-die right now, maybe I would actually get something done.

Anyway. Today wasn't entirely lost; I finished editing the video I was working on, did a few email/romance tasks, participated in an online chat with some other writers about some promo opportunities for the conferences we're all going to this summer, etc. I also took care of my dry cleaning, did some laundry, went to Sephora, and figured out what errands I need to run before going to Mexico. And now, I think I'll go to bed -- perhaps a decent night's sleep will help me calm down enough to finish the stuff on my list without just tossing my computer out the window and running for the hills. Goodnight!

No comments: