Wednesday, April 16, 2014

and the world keeps spinning

Today was a long day; I woke up at 6:30 and worked on my book until eight, then had meetings from eight to ten, then drove to Palo Alto and trained with Alyssa. She continues to push her kettlebell clean agenda, which continues to leave me with a big bruise on my left arm, but I'm hopeful that this will stop happening as I get used to it. Then I went to work, showered, and had meetings straight from one to five. All these meetings are slowing my roll, and I have so much to do that I haven't had time to do because I sit in meetings constantly. But tomorrow looks lighter, so I'm hoping I can power through a lot of work so that I'm in better shape for Iowa.

So I worked for an hour after my meetings were done, and then I went to Shedletsky's for dinner. He and Christina were supposed to come up and see me in the city at some point, but their plans had changed and so we rescheduled for their place tonight. It was good to see them, and now I know what I need to get for their wedding (black dress with purple accessories - I'm thinking a fascinator is a must). And now I really must sleep; I think it's fifty/fifty that I'll go into work tomorrow, but the chances are growing worse with each minute I remain awake. Goodnight!

No comments: