Monday, April 28, 2014

now you're just somebody that i used to know

I'm totally exhausted, and I need to go to bed immediately if I'm going to succeed in doing anything tomorrow. Today was a bit brutal since I spent the first half of it on a plane, scrunched into a dreaded middle seat since I'd lost my prime aisle seat in yesterday's flight delay debacle. But I wrote a few pages of Callie and Thorington, so at least there's that. We got to SF without incident, and I grabbed a taxi, came home, immediately went out to eat something for lunch since I had no groceries, and then came home and worked on day job stuff from 12:30 to 7ish. Then I started designing some swag stuff for New Orleans (which I should have done ages ago) until it was time for dinner with Terry. We went to the newish Mexicanish place near us, which was pretty tasty even if I would have potentially preferred something less authentic and more cheesy. But it was good to see Terry on the one night we overlapped between my trip and hers, so that's good.

And now I must sleep - goodnight!

No comments: