Tuesday, April 29, 2014

can't live without your love

I must go to bed immediately; I'm pretty sure I had gluten tonight, I didn't sleep well last night, and I have grand plans to get up at 5:30 and write before work. Yes, I'm crazy. Today was mostly okay, but I'm drowning in day job stuff and also trying to write like mad, so I got up and wrote before work, then worked a bit, then trained with Alyssa, and then slogged brutally until 5:30. Then I met a coworker for an earlyish dinner; she's also a writer, but we know each other because we work in the same general area of the business, and since she was in town for the week we decided to get together.

So that was nice, since I like connecting with other writers and she's quite enjoyable. But I didn't get home until 8:30, and my jetlagged, gluten-filled body needs a break. Goodnight!

No comments: