Saturday, April 19, 2014

memories are films about ghosts

Today was an utterly sloth-filled day. I got quite a bit of sleep, but woke up in time to make my mom prepare a second breakfast (well, she was making bacon for a salad, so I got her to make me some extra, and then I fried two farm-fresh eggs in the bacon grease, which is pretty much the tastiest breakfast ever). Then I messed around upstairs and did nothing before finally rousing myself for the only real activity of the day (a mile-ish walk). I didn't get attacked by a bobcat, so that was promising.

I was going to write this afternoon, but instead I messed around on social media and was generally a totally lazy wench. Then I ate supper (yum), and watched some television with my parents; I boycotted 'Criminal Minds', so we watched some European news broadcast about Moldova on PBS. And now, I'm going to go to bed and hope that two days of sloth have rejuvenated me for a more productive week ahead - goodnight!

No comments: