Tuesday, July 08, 2014

take it in and don't look down

I'm falling asleep over my laptop, which is a sure sign that I need to go to bed - yes, I'm such a genius. I got up early this morning, skipped my shower, and went straight to work to a) avoid traffic and b) catch up on all the things I should have done this weekend that were conspiring to make me miserable. But I got caught up, and then went out with some coworker's to celebrate the last day of one of my direct reports. Amusingly, another go-away-to-school contingent was there, and I had managed that girl a lifetime ago, so it was great to catch up with her as well.

This blog post is even putting me to sleep - granted, I had to write it, but it should be a little more interesting than this. Dinner was fun, though; Tammy, Daniel and I went to Mission Beach Cafe and ate a lot of delicious food while drinking wine and talking about life. And I was tricked into eating beets, but I'll have to get back on that wagon later.

But now I'm desperate to sleep before I slip into complete incoherence - goodnight!

No comments: