Wednesday, July 02, 2014

how could you be so perfect for me

I had hoped to take today off, but instead I slogged brutally for almost all of it. I'm v. behind at work, so I spent some time catching up today - not enough to get truly caught up, but enough that my Monday won't be hideous. I also got my brows waxed (maybe not entirely necessary for the wedding I'm in this weekend, but I felt it was necessary). And I stopped working at four to meet with my marketing guru so that we could further our plans for world domination - I really love her, and I think she has some great ideas, so the trick will be implementing them while writing and doing the day job and trying to have a life.

But by six I was done with her and everything, so I sat at Nectar for a couple of hours and ate delicious food (burrata and proscuitto, followed by bacon-wrapped dates, since I hadn't consumed enough pork yet) and drank delicious wine (tempranillo, my old friend) while reading tumblr and twitter and all sorts of stuff related to social media for my writing job. Then I came home, folded laundry like a peasant, etc. And now I must sleep so that I can get up early tomorrow - I have the day off, but that really means getting up and training with Alyssa at eight as per usual, then showering and proceeding to a writing date (with a break in between, which I intend to fill with my favorite Palo Alto activities). Goodnight!

No comments: