Tuesday, July 29, 2014

the most amazing things, they can come from some terrible lies

Another day, another exhausted collapse into my bed at the end of it. I didn't sleep well last night, and so I was kind of lazy this morning. But I managed to drag myself to the south bay and train with Alyssa, which was more painful than usual because I was so not recovered from my trip. Then I went to the office, discovered I'd left my shampoo and conditioner in my suitcase and so had to wash my hair with hand soap (good thing my hair is so shiny that one day of hand soap is survivable), got dressed, slathered on some makeup to make myself look human, and grabbed a quick lunch.

Then I spent the afternoon in a training with the other people who report to my manager. It was one of those personality test things, and my personality type continues to be 'power-hungry dictator' or some variant of that. I prefer to call it 'winner'. And hey, at least I have a sense of humor, right? But the exercise was interesting, I liked the profile writeup, and we all had a nice (and free) dinner at Cascal after, so that was v. much appreciated.

But now I must sleep if I have any hope of making it through the week - goodnight!

No comments: