Sunday, July 13, 2014

too close for missiles, i'm switching to guns

I'm totally exhausted, as evidenced by the fact that I couldn't remember how to spell 'missiles' just now (no joke, I had to look it up), so I'm going to go to bed and hope that my sleep is far more restorative than it has been recently. Today was brutal; I wrote, read about sperm whales, watched the World Cup (sad that Argentina lost, sad that I can no longer say 'Schweinsteiger' every three minutes), ate too much food, and generally felt exhausted and vaguely ill. So Kathia and I left Half Moon Bay around 5:15, and I spent the rest of the evening staring at screens and thinking that I probably should have just gone to bed at seven and slept for eleven hours.

But now is still a good time to go to bed, so that's what I shall do. Goodnight!

No comments: