Sunday, July 06, 2014

hey macarena

Too tired to blog, but I will tell you that Shedletsky didn't back down, and so he's well and truly married. This is tres exciting, of course. I spent the entire day dealing with wedding stuff. - I got up earlier than I wanted to and went over to a house to pick up Tammy (which really means we watched most of the Belgium/Argentina game before going to get our hair done for the wedding. Then we ate at a grocery store deli counter across the street, and then we went to the ceremony

It was totally gorgeous and perfect for them - pretty informal, short, and arrived at on a steam locomotive, which we cool (albeit slow...but given that some of us drove to the wedding site the day before and someone we'll and truly fucked up their undercarriage, taking the train there was way better. and then we had reception and dinner, which was all fun - and I danced until my toe suddenly started really hurting and I realized I probably shouldn't have done any dancing. Oops.

But now I desperately need to sleep, so this is all you get. Goodnight

No comments: