Sunday, December 06, 2015

say you'll remember me

Today was incredibly long, and I should probably go to bed immediately to try and recover...but I have returned to the city of sin after a v. uneventful day of travel. I woke up in NYC at 5:45am, got my stuff together, said a v. quick goodbye to a v. sleepy Terry, and then took a cab to Newark, where I had time to eat breakfast before boarding my flight. The flight, as I said, was uneventful, and I alternated between napping and scribbling for the duration.

When I got to SFO, I retrieved my car, drove home, and spent the afternoon unpacking, doing laundry, and talking to my parents. Then I messed around on the internet, and I was about to make a sandwich when Katrina texted to see if I wanted to grab dinner. This was an excellent plan, so I picked her up and we went to My Tofu House, where we caught up on a variety of ridiculous stories and shut the place down with our mirth.

Then I dropped her off, came home, and am now contemplating the peace and beauty of my bed - goodnight!

No comments: