Thursday, March 24, 2016

ground control to major tom

No blog tonight - I'm beyond exhausted after my encounter with the Denver blizzard, which resulted in me spending ten hours in the Denver airport before making a bold and dramatic escape to Katie's house. This required extreme tech savvy and stiff determination, and also abandoning my new friend Tex, but hopefully he survives the night with the zombie hordes at the airport. But really, that's already all a dream/nightmare that I'm moving on from, so whatever.

But I'm blogging on my phone after spending four hours gossiping and drinking wine, and after getting four hours of sleep last night, and I'll only get five tonight before getting up to head back to the airport. So I shall end this here and recap more thoroughly tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: