Thursday, December 29, 2016

be good or be gone

I spent way too much time on my computer today, and didn't get nearly enough done to show for it (expect for some online shopping, of course, because #priorities). Also, I slept way too late and then spent way too much time reading twitter, which didn't help my productivity. But I sent some critical emails and checked off some critical tings, and I spent the last three hours researching possible website names for my travel blog (more on that tbd).

I also took a break somewhere in there today - I started the day with a fucking delicious hot ham and cheese sandwich, and I ended it with ham and bean soup and cornbread (yes, we are drowning in ham and I have #noregrets). And I watched 'Life in Pieces', which I've already said I adore; I am also strangely fond of 'The Great Indoors' with Joel McHale, which I wasn't expecting to like since millennial jokes aren't always funny, but this one somehow works.

But now that I'm updated you, it's time to go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: