Tuesday, September 30, 2008

prime minister of rockoslavia

I've been catching up on Tivo'd Craig episodes while working tonight. If this reminds you of my old, crazy ways, trust me, I'm just as sad as you are about it. But Craig is awesome -- the episode I'm watching right now involves a really long, multi-segment diatribe about how everyone needs to pay attention and vote and exercise their civic rights. And in another episode, he called U2's Bono the 'Prime Minister of Rockoslavia', which I loved.

So work went from nothing to out of control in the last two or three weeks. Part of it is my shiny new project, but not really yet -- I had the first meeting of that core team today, but everything else keeping me busy is unrelated to that.

I'm going to stop talking about it tonight, though -- one of the classic symptoms of a workaholic is bragging about how much they work. At least I'm still happy, even if I'm not making as much progress on the romance website right now as I would have liked. But for now, I'm going to bed!

1 comment:

f...... said...

I'm going to watch Craig perform in Boston on Saturday night. I hope he lives up to all my gloriously high expectations.... and I hope he'll take a Lomo photo with me.