Monday, July 06, 2009

i'm trippin i'm caught up in the moment

This is a four-minute post. I made a critical error tonight -- rather than going home and working as intended, I had a two-hour dinner with Adit and Vidya instead. I don't actually regret it; I hadn't seen either of them in awhile, I had a lovely time, and they're two of my closest friends (luckily, since I'm living in Vidya's apartment and shortly moving in with Adit).

The downside is that I didn't get home until ten p.m., and now I'm too tired to slog through the hundreds of things on my to-do list that I intended to make a dent in tonight. That just screws me for tomorrow...but rather than stay up another hour and then sleep for six hours, I'm going to sleep for six hours and then get up. Neither option is particularly appealing, but that's how I roll these days.

Luckily I prewrote a post for the romance blog over the weekend, so I was still able to post there tonight without expending any energy. But as for this blog, my four minutes are up, so it's time for bed!

No comments: