Wednesday, July 08, 2009

we're all alright

This is a four-minute post. I'm totally exhausted, and unfortunately I've seen that stupid trailer for "The Orphan" too many times - I'm sure the movie is dumb, but they made that little girl look totally creepy.

Anyway, I worked all day today -- I got to the office at 8am, left at 5pm, spent a couple of hours driving home/talking to my parents/eating frozen pizza, and then watched a couple of episodes of Craig and an episode of "Rescue Me" (which I've never seen before) while slogging until midnight. How sad is that? I've officially relapsed to my old awful ways, what with my 200+ unread-message count, my to-do list the length of my arm, and all the other personal things that I desperately need to take care of and don't have time to.

But, it will get better eventually -- and if nothing else, I'll be in DC next week, which is totally exciting! So, I'm going to go to bed and dream about it, and hope that the next three days go quickly. Goodnight!

No comments: