Tuesday, July 21, 2009

i can't keep my cool and still keep you too

This is a four-minute post for many reasons, not the least of which is that I'm falling asleep on the keyboard. You can find more content on the romance website tonight -- while I've decided that I can't devote the time to it necessary to blog every single day, I want to make sure that I include enough posts/info that people feel able to engage with me. That's a difficult balance to strike, but with the day job picking up, I have a feeling that that balance is going to be forced upon me whether I like it or not.

Seriously, I can't stay awake, so this blog post is ending v. prematurely, before any discussion of my endless meetings, my failings as a project manager, or my general issues are recorded. Goodnight!

1 comment:

~Wamp said...

Please be sure to write more about your failings in tonight's blog because that would be something that would engage me as a reader.