Friday, January 20, 2012

paperback writer

Nothing happened today that can top what I did tonight, so I'll ignore all the rest -- I just spent the day holed up in my apartment working, which isn't exciting at all. However, the exciting thing is that my wonderful Madeleine and Ferguson are now out and available on Barnes and Noble! While the official launch day is Monday, January 23, HEIRESS WITHOUT A CAUSE is actually available now. It went up a couple of days ago, but I kept it pretty quiet so that we had time to test it out and make sure there weren't any issues with the file, tags, reporting, etc. It all looks great, though, and I'm too excited to keep it to myself a moment longer.

So I sent out an email to my friends and family list twenty minutes ago saying that it was up (if you didn't get the email and want to subscribe, go here: http://eepurl.com/ifZTQ). The email included my ridiculous definitions for Regency vocab words, if you're curious. And it included as many links to the book as I could sneak into the email and still feel moderately classy (although I probably failed at that).

If you have a Nook and want to read my book, you can buy it now. If you don't have a Nook and don't want to wait for another format, you can download a Nook app for Android/iPhone/iPad/Mac/PC and then buy my book. Or, you can wait until February 23, when it will come out on Kindle, all other major e-formats, and in paperback.

And now, as excited and hyper and overcaffeinated as I am, I must get to sleep if I'm going to make it down to Palo Alto to see Alyssa tomorrow (which will not be fun -- it's raining for the first time in weeks, which means the freeway will be a treacherous morass of accidents). Thank you for putting up with my shameless self-promoting -- I'll get back to my vaguely boring posts soon, I promise. Goodnight!

No comments: