Sunday, January 22, 2012

you'd better run, better run, outrun my gun

So much for getting up early; I slept for almost eleven hours instead, which I guess I needed. I wasn't as productive today as I intended to be, since I'm still in the midst of a mild panic attack over Malcolm and Amelia, but I think I'm getting over it, and I wrote several pages tonight as a result. My day was v. hermity, though; I did some email business, I made some delicious scrambled eggs with zucchini and onions, I ate some berries, I ate some soup, and Terry and I chanced ordering a gluten-free pizza from Patxi's (verdict: pretty tasty, even if I probably would have thought cardboard was tasty after two months without pizza). I also watched some tv with Terry (last week's Once Upon a Time; last week's Project Runway; and the hundredth episode of "Big Bang Theory"), which was bad for productivity and good for my soul.

And now, I'm going to sign off abruptly and leave you without any other interesting content -- not because I'm holding back, but because there is none. Goodnight!

2 comments:

the aunt said...

Spent the day with F & M. Well done. We really need to talk.

Censored said...

I hope the "we really need to talk" means someone else in the family is already planning an intervention…