Friday, August 09, 2013

we are never ever ever getting back together

I should have gone to bed the moment that I walked in the door, but I suppose I needed to decompress from a whole day of talking to people. I had to go down to the office for an 8:30 meeting, but luckily the person I was meeting with showed up, so I didn't have to kill anybody. Then I sat in meetings the rest of the day, with a very brief break, and then I had a v. long dinner with a bunch of people on my product's extended team.

So, that was all v. lovely, but that also means I have nothing worth sharing, since it was all internal conversations that are both uninteresting to you and prone to get me fired if I share anything. But I did do some excellent mental work on Prudence and Alex while I was driving to the office this morning; I couldn't think about them on the way home because I took two people back to the city with me, but hopefully I can sleep on the thoughts I had this morning, formulate them into something more concrete, and get ready to write a million words this weekend. And on that overly ambitious and destined-for-failure note, I'm going to bed - goodnight!

No comments: