Thursday, August 22, 2013

the songs all sound the same

I'm way way tired, but the summit ended successfully, so that's great news (and a huge relief). And I celebrated by grabbing a glass of wine from one of the cafes, drinking it in the sun, and then taking a ride home with Chandlord. It was lovely to see her, but it would have been lovelier if it hadn't taken somewhere close to two hours to get home. Once I got here, I messed around on zee internet, ordered pizza, took a nap, ate the pizza when it arrived, and then skimmed through Prudence and Alex in an attempt to get back into the story so that I can hit it hard this weekend. It's due to my editor on Monday (as I believe I've told you ad nauseum), and I'm so far from done that it's almost frightening.

So, I'm going to try to sleep for nine hours, then go to the office and do only the most necessary things before I peace out and write all weekend. Goodnight!

No comments: