Thursday, May 01, 2014

don't forget me when i'm gone

No time to blog - I worked nonstop today, which was all rather tragic. I tried to get up at 5:30 to write, but instead laid in bed until 6:15. At that point I realized that showering would put me into the commute death zone, so I threw some clothes in a bag, drove to work in under an hour, and showered at the office. Then I wrote for forty minutes while drinking a free iced latte (life is hard). Then I had meetings straight from nine a.m. to five p.m. And then I went for an impromptu drinks/appetizers thing with some women from work, which was v. unexpected and meant that I didn't get through everything I meant to do tonight.

But I got home at nine, and then spent the last two hours working to make up for going out. And now I must sleep so that I can get up and train with Alyssa in the morning before repeating my meeting marathon - goodnight!

No comments: