Sunday, September 18, 2016

sucker love is heaven sent

im blogging from my phone in an undisclosed location (and by that I mean my friend Joann's couch in milpitas), so I'm gonna make this brief. Today was great - I got up, cleaned up, got my bangs trimmed so I could see again, and then drove to palo alto so I could enjoy wearing a dress and getting some sun/warmth. I had a salad at my fave salad place on university, and then I went to Philz and spent three hours writing on the patio, which was excellent.

Then I met up with heather (aka dear respected madam) for tea and sympathy. We spent 2.5hrs catching up, and I also talked through the plot of Lucy's book with her, which was supremely helpful. Then I came to joann's for girls' night - she and Jen and I spent the last seven hours gossiping, drinking three bottles of rose/sparkling wine, watching tv (we went deep on Catfish, which reminded us how bad people are), using fancy Asian face masks that make you look like a cat while doing a deep infusion of collagen/moisture, playing cards against humanity and also playing some babysitters club trivia (those things don't belong at the same party), etc., etc.

So that was all super fun and I'm not ready for it to end, but I need to sleep so badly - and I need to get up and go home and do a ton of work tomorrow, so sleep is imperative. Goodnight!

No comments: