Wednesday, September 14, 2016

don't wanna fall in love (with you)

No time to blog - my eyes want to run away from my head, and my body is going to rebel if I spend any more time curled up on the couch with my laptop. But today was v. productive - I got up in time to meet Chandlord at a coffee shop and work for a couple of hours, and then I came home to grab my car and sped down to Burlingame, where my writer friends took me out for a birthday lunch at Rangoon Ruby. We talked shop and also talked life, and that was a wonderful break.

Then, Veronica and Carol left, and Anne, Barbara and I went to the library, where we secured a study room (so we could talk) and wrote for a couple of hours. Then I came home, took a nap (so much for thinking that the Philz coffee I grabbed as I was leaving Burlingame would keep me awake - nope), and then worked from approximately 6:30pm to 12:30am, with a brief break to eat some salami and cheese and olives and almonds (it feels nicer to say that I had a mediterranean platter, rather than that I didn't feel like cooking and so ate whatever snacks I could scrounge up).

So now I need to sleep so I can hit the work hard again tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: