Friday, September 23, 2016

six inch heels

I need to stop looking at the computer - it's been a v. long, v. slog-filled day. Okay, so like three hours of that computer time involved drinking rosé and having an intense catch-up with Ritu. And I didn't really get started until 10:30. But the rest of it was mostly work, with a brief break to do some more laundry (verdict: bleach wasn't enough to un-dye my white towels after their unfortunate encounter with a pink washcloth) and to walk down to Philz for an iced coffee (which was more of an excuse to get out of the house than anything, since I have perfectly good iced coffee here).

But I'm happy with what I got done today, although it would require many more slogs like this to begin to feel caught up. And I'm happy that I spent so long talking to Ritu - it's nice to know that we can still be friends and still find stuff to talk about even now that her wedding is over!

However, that's all you're getting from me - I'm tired and it's time to take care of my eyes by letting them dream instead of making them stare at pixels. Goodnight!

No comments: